BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms)

This forum is about Mafia Wars and about BUR clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think a friend has been hacked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HammerMan

I think a friend has been hacked Empty
PostSubject: I think a friend has been hacked   I think a friend has been hacked Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 am

She sent me a guerrilla squad and when I was gonna send her back I saw that she had an unbelievable amount of Most consecutive days doing jobs.... this is unbelievable

47416656661456 days...............will I be good by not replying or sending gifts? or should I do the deed and delete and call them on the phone to tell them? could this be a glitch? This is her link.....

https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22NzUyNDg1NTg4%22%7D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I think a friend has been hacked   I think a friend has been hacked Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm

i was thinking that Zynga already fixed that shit about glitch
Back to top Go down
https://burclan.darkbb.com
[BUR] A-6 IntrudeR

[BUR] A-6 IntrudeR

PostSubject: Its not a hack/cheat   I think a friend has been hacked Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 am

Its a glitch coz i had one profile with different stats..its unbelievable , the no. of fights lost is figured out as 456788999999..times lolz..
Back to top Go down
oohdale

PostSubject: friend hacked?   I think a friend has been hacked Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 am

Admin wrote:
i was thinking that Zynga already fixed that shit about glitch

i see that a lot in my mafia too. I think it must be normal around there. I even thought that I got to promote that guy with so many fights but he had no percentages that fit my wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think a friend has been hacked   I think a friend has been hacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think a friend has been hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms) :: BUR FORUM :: BUR CLAN-
Jump to: