BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms)

This forum is about Mafia Wars and about BUR clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM

Go down 
+24
TOUGHLILBUTCH
SirFight
don nair
THE CHIEF
[BUR] Kira Yagami
mst
[BUR]_____KRIMINAL_____
[BUR] Garotte Gargoyle
GODFATHER
lanx
[BUR]CJ
[Bur]Shane "The Shiv" Fox
Jimmy-the-Bull
Ruby Revolver
[BUR]Jaguar
Krypy Balze
[BUR] BloodNRoses
Osama Awwad
[BUR] Stircrazy3
[BUR] Big Danie!!
Sciko Rees
{BUR} Don S'Lyndon
Evilkefz
Admin
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Pls tell me do you like our forum and what should we talk about on this forum
Back to top Go down
https://burclan.darkbb.com
Evilkefz

Evilkefz

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Admin wrote:

seems cool so far
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/evilkefz
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 pm

need to work hard now on this forum
Back to top Go down
{BUR} Don S'Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Love the presentation and colours! Great work thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:36 pm

if some of you have suggestion how to make this forum better ...maybe to change colors theme or something...just go ahead and say
Back to top Go down
Sciko Rees

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:46 pm

No complaints here. The forum is a better design than any I have used in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmyscion.com/scionspeeder
[BUR] Big Danie!!

[BUR] Big Danie!!

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Yes since I've been on this forum, my skin is clearer, my smile brighter, friends who had left me with words of my scorn fresh on their lips have returned to my side, weeping singing my praises and whipping themselves for their transgressions.

This forum ROCKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[BUR] Stircrazy3

[BUR] Stircrazy3

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm

This forum is an excellent idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Osama Awwad

Osama Awwad

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Yes it looks good and the design also but I'm not sure about the color too dark and the brightness in the page very high Shocked
Back to top Go down
[BUR] BloodNRoses

[BUR] BloodNRoses

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 pm

I like the colors of the page but I dress in black and most all my pages are black.
I like the way this is set up.
Back to top Go down
Krypy Balze

Krypy Balze

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:
out of the box conversations? new ways to plays / esp under different characters : mongol, fearless, ..forgot the last one . . . due to the fact that MW is always changing its A.I and gameplay. tnx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 pm

mongol, fearless and maniac
Back to top Go down
Krypy Balze

Krypy Balze

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Admin wrote:
mongol, fearless and maniac
maniac tnx
Back to top Go down
[BUR]Jaguar

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi Adin, just joined. I like the look, ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Revolver

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 pm

I think This forum is a great Idea...I think it will give some of us newby's to the game a place to ask questions, and vent about Zynga changing our game be it for better or worse.... Great way to start 2010!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Jimmy-the-Bull

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm

looks good to me...but if something comes up i let ya know
Back to top Go down
[Bur]Shane "The Shiv" Fox

[Bur]Shane

PostSubject: Attacks on clan memebers by otehr clan members   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:39 pm

I woke early this morning, bleary-eyed, and while taking quick sips at my first morning cup of coffee, I was annoyed to see that I had been "sucker punched" by a [BUR] clan member and had no idea what it was about, no message, nothing on my wall; out of nowhere the putz just "sucker punched" me...

Well, if I had finished my cup of coffee, I might have blown it off, but since I hadn't, I took it to war..You know, shove me buddy and I'll stomp you...yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Really, I do.

But, someone tell me, please what are the clan rules on this...I thought I read that if we're going to declare war, we're to put our foe on alert rather than sneak attack? Now, a "sucker punch" does not rise to the level of war, but it is, in my mind, a sniveling, lame thing to do to a fellow clan member without sort sort of explanation.

Am I wrong in my thinking? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ruby Revolver

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I agree it is lame and rude to sucker punch a fellow clan member for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
[BUR]CJ

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes, I really like the design, and I think the forum is an excellent place to ask questions about the game, and maybe gets some pointers to make us all better players! Way to go guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
lanx

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:01 pm

pirat for me...this forum is ok...hope we can share knowledge and experience about MW... afro
Back to top Go down
GODFATHER

GODFATHER

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 pm

OK well no real comment yet on how to design the forum. I never dealt with one. hell it took me 10 min to find the topics...lol.

But I will comment on the post regarding the sucker punch / declaring war.

I don't think any BUR member should be attack or sucker punching another BUR member. If that happens it need to be brought to an admins attention with the facts and the name to be handled.

Regarding declaring war. I think to many people take this serious. it is between friends. It does NO damage to either player. It really makes few points. The admins and officers of this clan do it back and forth all day. I am in more wars and loose because they hit me at work, or while sleeping. I just try and get them back the same way. They do nothing to my stats or health. I am sorry, But I really see no big deal with it. If someone can tell me what REAL damage it does to your character please tell me. This suppose to be a game of fun. That is one way me and all the others in charge of the clan have fun. That is just my opinion, and evidently the opinion of all our officers.
Back to top Go down
[BUR] Garotte Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Admin wrote:

Wow I love the interface and the overall "look and feel" -- fab design, i ought to say!!
Back to top Go down
[BUR]_____KRIMINAL_____

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 am

Cool Cool this is great... you can post screen shots here to discuss any issues... i suggest we add forums for some cheats... hehehe... like the MWAP and some stuffs like glitching or any other cheats... it's just an opinion lol!
Back to top Go down
mst

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 am

Great Job! Maybe you could help out ZYNGA/FB or both...sometimes it is irritating when it's not working properly. lol!
Back to top Go down
[BUR] Kira Yagami

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 am

i actually like our forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM   DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO YOU LIKE OUR FORUM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next