BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms)

This forum is about Mafia Wars and about BUR clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's start first by explaining what a bully is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Empty
PostSubject: Let's start first by explaining what a bully is   Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 am

A bully is someone that attacks you repeatedly all the time, every day. Or if they are hitting you all the time through the day. Remember that when you go on the fight list by Zigna people will attack you until you are dead. This person is not considered a bully. A bully is someone who comes back after you have regain you health. He or she may hit list you several times. This is a bully. Not the person you attack so they hit list you and not the one that attacked you 15 times till your health is gone, 1 time. Remember everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Another kind of bully is someone that is significantly at a higher level that you (ie. 40 - 70x higher), and he/she attacks you, but only goes after you once. This person does not fit the classic definition of a bully described above, but because they are more powerful than you, I put them in this category, not because they were being mean but because they should have known better than to pick a fight with a little guy. It's just good game etiquette not to do that. The exception to this is when you reach level 300 and you are thrown in the deep end of the pool and you gotta now swim with the big boys.

Also be watchful for hits that were strictly hits from fightlist. Watch for multiple hits and the timeframes within. Many people when fighting do not even look at names. We have seen some get hit and iced more than once within minutes by the same person. This again is not a bully.
Back to top Go down
https://burclan.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's start first by explaining what a bully is   Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am

In dealing with the hit list you have three players involved in this. You have your attacker (The Hitman), the attackee (You), and the person that placed the bounty on you.Remember the "Hitman" does not know you nor does he or she care to know you. All they want is the money and the exp points. The proper thing to do if you find yourself snuffed from a hit placed on your head is not to go after the "Hitman" but the person that place the bounty on you in the first place. Realize the that "Hitman" is stronger than you. That is how he/she was able to defeat you and claim the bounty. If you go after them, they will get to know you and you may not like it.

If you observe that your health dropped suddenly to 0, chances are you were probably put on the hitlist. Do the following:

1. Click Home then go to Player Updates.
2. Scroll through until you find where you were snuffed in the fight.
3. The next line will have two names, the first is the hitman.
4. The second name is the person that put you on the hitlist, this is the one with whom you should keep your focus.
REMEMBER THAT THE HITMAN KNOCKED YOU OUT BECAUSE HE IS STRONGER THAN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://burclan.darkbb.com
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Let's start first by explaining what a bully is   Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 am

Good post Adin cheers

"The proper thing to do if you find yourself snuffed from a hit placed on your head is not to go after the "Hitman" but the person that place the bounty on you in the first place."

i think ppl really need to get this into their head coz i believe this is how most "bullying" cases start. XXX claimed a bounty, you place a bountry on XXX and XXX start attacking you for fun.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, ALWAYS GO FOR THE BOUNTY SETTER, NOT THE BOUNTY HUNTER!!!

Cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
john hutchings

PostSubject: Repeat attackers   Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 am

I have a quick question for someone who has been involved in this game longer than I have - i am level 274 and have a level 294 repeatedly putting me on the hitlist. I have been retalliating by icing him and/or asking mafia to attack him.
Because this has happened probably about 12 times now in the past 24 hrs, i am wondering if my icing him after he hitlists me makes me in the bully category or should i consider myself lucky he keeps putting me on the hitlist to make me st ronger??
Back to top Go down
{BUR} Don S'Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Let's start first by explaining what a bully is   Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Quoted by Adnin
Another kind of bully is someone that is significantly at a higher level that you (ie. 40 - 70x higher), and he/she attacks you, but only goes after you once.

Does this not apply to someone declaring war on a much lower level person aswell i.e. attacker Level 467 - victim 166
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's start first by explaining what a bully is   Let's start first by explaining what a bully is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's start first by explaining what a bully is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRATSTVA U RUKE [BUR] (Brotherhood In Arms) :: BUR FORUM :: BUR CLAN-
Jump to: